What is Hypnosis?
- Therapeutic hypnosis is a short therapy but not instant. I support you for the length of time that you need.
- Hypnosis is a modified state of consciousness which is completely natural, which you are in several times a day without knowing it, for example when reading a book.
- In this hypnotic state I guide you towards accessing your resources and putting into place the changes you want for yourself.
- My personalised sessions are held within a framework which is respectful, confidential and free from judgement.
The scope of Hypnosis
- Lack of confidence
- Lack of self-esteem
- Stopping smoking
- And much more..
My added value
- I am a certified hypnotherapist.
- By using hypnosis techniques and NLP I can support you in achieving your goals.
- I worked with children for 10 years (in education and with charities). These experiences allowed me to build on my listening skills, to demonstrate consideration and humility. Supporting children with disabilities enabled me to be more open-minded.
- These experiences developed my sensitivity and my empathy, which I rely on today, in order to help improve your well-being.
I am pleased to welcome you to my practice at 14 Chemin de la Pomme, 69160 Tassin la Demi-Lune.
Price: 70€ (incl. VAT) per session, payment by cheque or by cash. (VAT non applicable – article 293 B of the CGI).
In accordance with the directive nr. 83-50/A of the 3rd of October 1983 related to publishing prices for all services, a bill will be issued to the client, on which will be mentioned: the date of issue, the name and address of the service provider, the name of the client (unless the client objects), the date and place of the service provided, details of the service provided, the price excluding and including VAT.
I was suffering from an overactive thyroid which was difficult to manage, as I was terribly stressed out. This is when Ann-Claire offered to help me.
I wanted to try out hypnosis because I had never tested it before, and it turned out that I was particularly receptive.
The sessions went very well. Ann-Claire is a very kind, considerate and a good listener. I was able to see results after the first session, the stressful part of my problem had considerably diminished. I feel much more serene at present.
I wanted to stop smoking, and I had the pleasure of meeting Ann-Claire, who offered to help me through hypnosis.
With her consideration for others and her pleasant voice, Ann-Claire immediately made me feel comfortable.
After having explained to me what hypnosis is and how the sessions will be conducted, Ann-Claire took her time to listen to me and ask me the right questions.
As of the first session I felt much lighter and made some realisations which comforted me in my decision to quit.
I highly recommend Ann-Claire to anyone who would like to stop smoking.
Thank you, Ann-Claire, for your warm welcome, professionalism and support.
The day before I gave birth, Ann-Claire appeased me by helping me to put into words the apprehensions I had, by visualising myself in an optimistic future, and by preparing me for D day, with techniques of hypnosis.
Thanks to her, my labour went really well. When my stomach started getting knotted, I applied these techniques, which helped to appease me.
Thanks again Ann-Claire!
I very much appreciated the hypnosis sessions with Ann-Claire. They appease me, enable me to recenter myself, to gain confidence in myself and to relax myself.
It’s an essential interlude in the turmoil of our lives.
I am not a medical practitioner, a psychologist, a psychiatrist, nor a psychotherapist. I do not set a diagnostic; I do not treat, and I do not heal. My approach is to provide well-being. It cannot be substituted by medical advice. Only a medical practitioner is authorised to set a diagnostic, prescribe medication, change, or stop medical treatment.
In accordance with articles L. 616-1 et R. 616-1 of the code of consumerism, AC DUNES adheres to the following mediation services: CNPM – MEDIATION DE LA CONSOMMATION. In case of a dispute you can file your complaint on the following website: http://cnpm-mediation-consommation.eu or by post to CNPM – MEDIATION – CONSOMMATION – 27, Avenue de la Libération – 42400 SAINT CHAMOND